Looking for one-on-one, custom training?
The Government has announced funding to help businesses safely re-open. Get Found One-on-One meets the requirements for funding.
What is One-on-One?
- Get Found One-On-One includes 8 hours of business and industry-specific training
- Custom-designed training for employer/employees
- Focus on business and industry-specific strategies
- Learn hands-on as a team, or one-on-one
- Dig deeper and get found faster
Re-Open Saskatchewan Training Subsidy & Canada Job Grant eligible.
- Roll up your sleeves and work “on” your business; for the fastest results
- One-on-One learning
- Learn at your own pace; on your schedule
- Gain the confidence needed to know and understand what to do to get your business found
- Upon completion, have a roadmap to follow
Skills Levels: All
Get Found programs are Re-Open Sask Training Subsidy and Canada Job Grant eligible. Contact us today to ensure adequate time for application processing.
- Learn the step-by-step process to attract more customers to your business
- Led by Google experts from Above the Fold, Saskatchewan’s first Google-approved agency
- One-of-a-kind; created by local businesses for local businesses
- Understand the ROI of your online presence
- From your website to social media, and everything in between, learn the key strategies that maintain or grow your business
- Proven ideas, tactics and strategies that have helped many of western Canada’s largest businesses grow
- Give a high five to Google (have a 1:1 with Google and say, “Yo, Google, we’re here and here’s what we do!)
- Be the top spot in “near me” searches